osm2pgrouting (#24) - (#355) - Message List

Hello

I find out a way to import my osm into routing but I can't : every time I have this message :

postgres@Ambition:/home/syphys/osm2pgrouting$ ./osm2pgrouting -file '/home/syphys/France/france.osm' -conf mapconfig.xml -dbname routing -user postgres -clean -host localhost host=localhost user=postgres dbname=routing port=5432 connection failed

My pg_hba.conf : local all postgres trust

Some ideas?

thank

• Message #1465

Hello I find out a way to import my osm into routing but I can't : every time I have this message : postgres@Ambition:/home/syphys/osm2pgrouting$ ./osm2pgrouting -file '/home/syphys/France/france.osm' -conf mapconfig.xml -dbname routing -user postgres -clean -host localhost host=localhost user=postgres dbname=routing port=5432 connection failed My pg_hba.conf : local all postgres trust Some ideas? thank

Edit : If I import with osm2pgsql can I use the Dijkstra algorithm?

• Message #1466

Can you connect to your database with user "postgres"? Try just a single command.

There is no limitation which algorithm you use. osm2pgrouting only imports the data.

• Message #1469

Thanks you to respond so quickly

What do you mean in : "Can you connect to your database with user "postgres"? Try just a single command. "

I can do this :

postgres@Ambition:~$ psql -d routage -f /usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/postgis.sql

or this :

postgres@Ambition:~$ createdb -U postgres routing

for example. Is it that's what you mean?

But if osm2pgrouting only import the data I going to do that with osm2pgsql It's work on my computer.

Thank you very much!