package (#21) - pgRouting 1.0 on Solaris 10 (#145) - Message List

pgRouting 1.0 on Solaris 10

Hello.

I am installing pgRouting for a client. They have requested version 1.0 and use Solaris 10 on x86 servers.

I have managed to compile it. However, trying to load routing_core.sql ends with the following error: --- bash-3.00$ psql -f routing_core.sql psql:routing_core.sql:21: ERROR: relation "path_result" already exists psql:routing_core.sql:22: ERROR: relation "vertex_result" already exists psql:routing_core.sql:32: ERROR: could not load library "/usr/postgres/8.2/lib/librouting.so": ld.so.1: postgres: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/postgres/8.2/lib/librouting.so: symbol 1cDstdMlength_error2T6M_v_: referenced symbol not found psql:routing_core.sql:43: ERROR: could not load library "/usr/postgres/8.2/lib/librouting.so": ld.so.1: postgres: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/postgres/8.2/lib/librouting.so: symbol 1cDstdMlength_error2T6M_v_: referenced symbol not found psql:routing_core.sql:53: ERROR: could not load library "/usr/postgres/8.2/lib/librouting.so": ld.so.1: postgres: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/postgres/8.2/lib/librouting.so: symbol 1cDstdMlength_error2T6M_v_: referenced symbol not found CREATE FUNCTION ---

Any ideas, what's wrong? I have not filed a Ticket yet, since I don't know, if the problem is with the Makefiles, or it is my fault.

It is compiled with SunStudio? 12. This is required, if you want to link against libs and binaries compiled with SunStudio? 12. The whole Solaris 10 OS, including the system-installed PostgreSQL DB is compiled with this compiler.

Boost, Proj, Geos libraries and cmake are installed. PATH and crle (library path) do point to the installed PostgreSQL.

Any suggestion appreciated.

• Message #468

Do you have libstdc++ installed?